Re: Embarrassingly basic font question

Subject: Re: Embarrassingly basic font question
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 13:53:11 -0800

Don't even THINK about getting TrueTrype replacements for your Adobe
PostScript fonts! <g> What you need is Adobe Type Manager (there are
separate versions for 95 and NT). Using ATM, you can install, view, and
print any PostScript font you need. Some fonts are included with ATM.
You can order all the others from Adobe. In fact, your copy of
FrameMaker, if you purchased it recently, includes the "Adobe Type on
Call" CD, which includes all of the current Adobe PostScript fonts.

Hope this helps ...

- David Knopf

David Knopf Tel: 415-731-8398 david -at- knopf -dot- com
Knopf Online Fax: 415-731-8399 http://www.knopf.com/
* Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting *
"Blue Sky RoboHELP Certified Trainer"