Re: resume on a web page

Subject: Re: resume on a web page
From: Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 18:01:33 GMT

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997 07:51:07 -0500, Alexia Prendergast
<alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM> wrote:

>Actually, I didn't mention frames -- I was thinking more of proprietary
>tags and effects, etc.

That I would definitely agree there. The only proprietary tags I ever use
are the ones for embedding sound, and then I use both versions.

>(Silly me, I forgot my standard disclaimer -- use common sense and
>target your stuff for your intended audience.)

That's basically my point. I know someone who insists on listing her
religious affiliation (indirectly) on her resume because she would not want
to work for anyone who dislikes Lutherans.

-----
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6663/index.html
Woody Allen FAQ, Drew Carey, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
Famous Arkansans, Poetry, Classic Rock, Elmore Leonard,
Justice League Index