Re: Not selecting...

Subject: Re: Not selecting...
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:10:55 -0800

At 12:17 PM 11/10/97 -0800, Karen Felker wrote:
>In the matter of checkboxes, where you can click the feature once and a
>check appears; click it again and the check disappears...

I've always preferred to use activate and clear as actions for
checkboxes although the official MS terminology is select and
clear. IMO, clear aptly describes the action of removing a
check from a checkbox control.

FWIW

-Sue Gallagher http://pw1.netcom.com/~gscale/susanwg/
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com http://www.expersoft.com

The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate. --Douglas Adams