Re: great doc (was Re: Techwriter Aptitude Test [A Daydream])

Subject: Re: great doc (was Re: Techwriter Aptitude Test [A Daydream])
From: Emru Townsend <emru -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:57:44 -0400

Similarly, the manual for the Snappy frame grabber is informative and
funny. I already knew how to use it, and I ended up reading the manual for
fun.

The manual for SoftImage Toonz, a digital ink & paint animation package,
contains several references to bribing your system administrator with beer
and junk food in its basic UNIX tutorial.

There are others; unfortunately, none of the manual I work on can be one of
them :(

Emru Townsend
emru -at- coreco -dot- com