Re: Online Help Questions

Subject: Re: Online Help Questions
From: "Martin, Chuck" <chuckm -at- EVOLVESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:45:50 -0800

We're not?

I think, especially when we as technical communicators are involved in
the development process and designing the user interface, that putting
tech support out of business is an excellent (if not generally
unreachable) goal.

--
"You don't look American."
"Everyone looks American, because Americans are from everywhere."

- Doonesbury
Chuck Martin, Technical Writer
Evolve Software | Personal
chuckm -at- evolvesoftware -dot- com | writer -at- grin -dot- net
www.evolvesoftware.com | www.grin.net/~writer