Re: Online Help Questions

Subject: Re: Online Help Questions
From: "Michael A. Lewis" <lewism -at- BRANDLE -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:06:24 +1100

Martin, Chuck wrote:

> [...]

Indeed. But, precisely because it _is_ unreachable, we need to agree on
an appropriate division of responsibilities -- or perhaps of
expectations. Users are cussed critters, and they'll keep thinking of
things we didn't tell 'em, so there'll always be a need for someone to
help them out of the holes they dig for themselves. No matter what
unlikely scenarios we can dream up, users will dream up more. So we have
to consider: what's the threshold of unlikeliness that we try to cater
for?
--
Michael Lewis
Brandle Pty Limited, Sydney, Australia