Re: Robohelp 5.0 and Windows 3.1

Subject: Re: Robohelp 5.0 and Windows 3.1
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:10:49 -0600

In our previous episode, Priscilla Yonemura said:

> Has anybody has problems with Robohelp 5.0 on a Windows 3.1
> platform? I've heard rumors of problems. I am using Robohelp 4.0
> on NT, but some of my fellow techwriters are still on 3.1 and have
> site licenses for Robohelp 5.0. Should they upgrade.

Well, given that RoboHelp 4.0 requires Word 7.0, and Word 7.0 only
runs on Win95 (or NT?), I think they're stuck upgrading. Unless
RoboHelp 5.0 has lesser requirements, that it, but it seems unlikely.

Beth Friedman bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
"A civil war is such an awful bother.
We fought at Tewksbury and still ran out of mustard.
I wonder where my brother Richard is." -- John M. Ford