Re: Is this list quiet or are you ignoring me.

Subject: Re: Is this list quiet or are you ignoring me.
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:56:02 -0500

On Friday, November 21, 1997 2:34 PM, John Posada [SMTP:posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM]
wrote:
> I haven't seen any mail for about two hours and I'm checking to see if
> it is me or "is it just quiet".
> --
> John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)

Gee, John, have you forgotten that it's Friday afternoon? (This far east it
is, anyway.) I'm a little surprised myself -- there hasn't been much
traffic in Friday-isms today, either! Maybe you've given everyone way too
much to think about -- now that we're all practising how to phrase our
answers to "What do you charge?" I think there's a group in the Midwest
busily converting .gif and .jpg files; and our colleagues on the coast are
at a tailgate party. Me, I'm dealing with an overflowing recycling bin. :-)

--Beth
If I get in quick, I can get away with this. Eric will probably jump on
Irrelevant Post #6, so the rest of you be warned!

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1 Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

See my friendly face at:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/a.htm#agnewb