Is this list quiet or are you ignoring me.

Subject: Is this list quiet or are you ignoring me.
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:33:35 -0500

I haven't seen any mail for about two hours and I'm checking to see if
it is me or "is it just quiet".

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10
of us are. Ask me about it.