"Torn screen" graphics -- which tool to use?

Subject: "Torn screen" graphics -- which tool to use?
From: Mark Bicking <Mbicking87 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:49:36 -0500

We're looking for a tool to allow us to produce the "torn screen" look in our
documentation and online help. If you have a copy of the 5.5 Frame Maker
manual, look at their screen samples.

Does anyone know off a tool or add-on that we can purchase to produce this
convention as painlessly as possible?