Use Cases, Procedures and Scenarios

Subject: Use Cases, Procedures and Scenarios
From: Suzy Davis <andavis -at- AU1 -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 20:22:20 -0500

Apologies if this is in the archives - My browser is not hooked up yet.

I'm hoping someone can provide me with:
a) definitions for 'use case', 'procedure' and 'scenario', and
b) advise whether tasks performed by a person can be a use case.

I have a use case (I personally don't like the term for external documentation
but I'm stuck with it.) which includes the following step:
"CSA performs Call Wrap Up procedure".
I've been asked to change the word 'procedure' to 'use case', but it doesn't
work for me.

You've helped me before, I'm begging you...

Thanks in advance.
ciou

Suzy Davis
Technical Writer