Re: Tech Writers in Vet Sciences?

Subject: Re: Tech Writers in Vet Sciences?
From: "Renze, Janet L" <Janet -dot- Renze -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 14:17:33 -0800

I might also add to John's idea groups like the Beef Producers,
Pork Producers organizations, etc. I knew a tech writer in the midwest
who made a tidy sum producing a manual on artificial insemination
for hogs--hey, there are newbies in every field! and procedures need
to be written for a wide range of tasks...

Janet Renze