Re: How to Cite

Subject: Re: How to Cite
From: "Charlotte H. Jacobsen" <chjac -at- AMROSE -dot- SPO -dot- DK>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 07:47:34 +0100

-----Original Message-----

Here's one I haven't been able to find...

How do you list an internet site/page as a reference or
citation?? Can
you? Is it not appropriate (given that a more 'typical' source
may be
available)?

This was lunch conversation today and I couldn't come up with an
answer,
and ya know, it wasn't in the CMOS (14th)

Thanks! <should be interesting>

Melanie

Look at http://lamp.infosys.utas.edu.au/citation.html

Charlotte H. Jacobsen email: chjac -at- amrose -dot- spo -dot- dk
AMROSE A/S Tel.: +45 63 15 71 93
Forskerparken 10 FAX: +45 63 15 71 61
5230 Odense M http://www.amrose.dk
DENMARK