Curious about this software...

Subject: Curious about this software...
From: Cody Ford <codyford -at- BRIDGE-WAY -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 07:42:37 -0800

I am very curious about software used at most car dealers. The parts
department uses a software package that allows them to view diagrams on
screen. They can search for specific parts and view technical
illustrations showing the construction of a specific area of the
vehicle.

I am curious if anyone has had experience with this type of program. I
would love to know more about it.

I plan to stop off at my local Ford dealer this week and ask to look at
the program in detail if they will let me.

I have created small Tech Support programs that were similar to this.

Thanks,

Cody Ford