Re: RoboHelp: jumps with same name

Subject: Re: RoboHelp: jumps with same name
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 07:28:56 -0800

Be careful about mid-topic jumps if you're generating HTML-based help
from RoboHelp.
Mid-topic jumps don't yet work properly in generated HTML-based help.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation