Techcomm listowner change of address

Subject: Techcomm listowner change of address
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:05:55 GMT

Due to a reconfiguration of our company network, in a week or so, my
email address will change from iharrison -at- sct -dot- co -dot- uk to
iharriso -at- sctcorp -dot- com

The old address will simply bounce, but at present the new address,
although working, takes 6 hours to deliver a message.

This means that you'd be better to contact me at
home on mailto:iain -at- hairydog -dot- clara -dot- net
or on my mobile phone (no more than 8 lines please)
at mailto:iainh -at- locust -dot- co -dot- uk

I have set up an autoresponder that offers help about using the
TechComm list. Put your question in the header of the message, and
send it to techcomm -at- hairydog -dot- clara -dot- net Please allow up to 24 hours for
a reply, as it is on my home dial-up account.

Iain Harrison
TechComm listowner

For information about the TechComm list, see
http://www.hairydog.clara.net/techcomm.html