Need your Help

Subject: Need your Help
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:50:31 -0500

Dear List Readers,

Does anyone know of any sources where I can get examples of different
types of documentation?

One of my bosses indicated they needed a Reference Guide while another
said they didn't want a Reference Guide but wanted a Step-By-Step
procedure.

I'm starting to get a bit confused.

I know what most of the following consist of because I have the book,
The Elements of Technical Writing but I would like to be able to see
sample of different types.

Reference Guide
Step-By-Step procedures
User Manual
System Manual

Thanks for your assistance and direction.

Cassandra M. Parker
Technical Writer
IS Solutions Delivery -- QA
Tampa, Florida
mailto: CMParker -at- intermedia -dot- com
***