Re: grammar book

Subject: Re: grammar book
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 12:57:38 -0500

John,

Thank you so very much for the information that you provided to list
reader Paul. I too needed a good reference handbook with examples.
This is the precise reason I subscribed to this list. Not so much for
conversation but for information, of which I have obtained quite a bit.

I presently have "The Elements of Technical Writing" by Blake and Bly
but did not know about the others that you mentioned:

The Elements of Style
The Elements of Grammar
The Elements of Editing

I enjoy and find the one I have helpful so I'm excited about looking
into the purchase of the others.

Thanks again for the information you provided.

To all readers,
Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!!!

Cassandra