Re: importing Word 97 rtf files into Frame

Subject: Re: importing Word 97 rtf files into Frame
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 17:53:30 -0500

Kathy...

Don't bother with v97 rtf. it doesn't work as a Frame import.

Download the updated filter from Microsoft's wen site under http://www.microsoft.com/word

This will enable you to save the Word document as a real v6/95 which Frame imports very well. I know...I'm in the middle of a 70 page document now.

BTW...nice network fax boards.

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 908-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for them.