Re: possessives [Ref:C674416]

Subject: Re: possessives [Ref:C674416]
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:01:05 -0500

I suspect the difference is a sense of *who cares* !! There's a
quote I love, can't remember who: "He who takes hyphens seriously will
surely go mad."
I suspect that there are a number of equally dangerous issues that
we TWs dabble in at our peril...
Happy Holidays, people...
Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.