Inquiry - Writers with Medical Background

Subject: Inquiry - Writers with Medical Background
From: Yvonne DeBellotte <daent -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 10:09:18 PST

Hello and Happy New Year.

I am currently looking for additional players to add to my networking
team. For those of you who have some experience in writing for medical
journals or publications and are interested in a possible long term
opportunity.... Contact me off list and I will let you know what I
need.

Thanks

Yvonne DeBellotte
DeBak Desktop Publishing and