Re: Need suggestions for resources

Subject: Re: Need suggestions for resources
From: JIMCHEVAL <JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 23:01:47 EST

In a message dated 98-01-04 21:54:50 EST, scotty -at- cm -dot- math -dot- uiuc -dot- edu writes:

<< Please include a rival...I'd like to see one.

Sigh...

As I mentioned, it was a few months back and I don't have time to go through
my files to find it. But if you do a search on 'Javascript', I believe you'll
find a number of tutorials out there, including the one (by a Peter somebody)
which impressed me.

Again, my problem with the site listed was that it was incomplete and (I
thought) over complicated in design. Just on its own merits, I found it OK,
but not great.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles
Visit Chez Jim: Jim Chevallier's Home Page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval