Re: Telecommuting conversation, continued

Subject: Re: Telecommuting conversation, continued
From: Christopher Carmichael <chrisc -at- SYNERGYMICRO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 11:10:14 -0800

> ----------
>From: Joanne Vinton
>
>were controlled by mgrs who were TWs, 2 by engrs, 2 by mktg people.

Ahh, bite my tongue. Marketing people and TW don't mix. Friends don't let
friends become marketing. Dilbert had a good jab at marketing a couple of
months ago ... the marketing guru had a magazine . . . . and the war room
was called to retrieve it. Tranquilizer 'phoot' to the neck of the
marketing guru.

Not that all marketing experts are bad, but sometimes writing
fiction-manuals on non-existant products are a bit hard.

However, my experience with engineers have been realistic and straightforth.

This of course my own views, not those of the fine company . . . . I work for.

resume normal programming . . .

| Chris Carmichael |
| Synergy Microsystems, Inc. Mental floss prevents moral decay. |
| San Diego, California, EEUU |