Re: Telecommuting conversation, continued

Subject: Re: Telecommuting conversation, continued
From: Terence Kierans <TKierans -at- TRANSIGO -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 08:48:04 +1100

My manager in a previous contract was the local Quality Manager. Worked
well since I was able to see the procedures I had written being applied
(and enforced) and the QM received support in her task from an outside
"third party".
The views represented in this message are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Telstra Transigo?.