Help with Forehelp

Subject: Help with Forehelp
From: "Roth, Lesley, Ms., SAM-GATQ" <rothle -at- COMM -dot- HQ -dot- AF -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:47:00 PST

Thanks so much for all the assistance I have received this morning
regarding my questions about Forehelp. You all have given me confidence
in the goodness of people!...I was able to get at answers...still
struggling but have some idea of how to go about my work now. I also
appreciate the corrections in my terminology...I am very
green...obviously.
Thanks and I will ask again for help I am sure!
Lesley