Computer Telephony Training Sources

Subject: Computer Telephony Training Sources
From: DIGEST Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:26:14 -0500

Hello, all -

If anyone has good experience with a training source for telephony technology,
please respond to me off-list. I am researching this on the Net, but
I'd appreciate any firsthand recommendations.

Thanks so much.

Lucille Lattanzi
E-mail: llattan Periphonics Corporation
lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- peri -dot- com Bohemia, NY
Date: 01/09/98 <http://www.peri.com>
Time: 16:26:14

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions