Re: Personal Knowledge Base

Subject: Re: Personal Knowledge Base
From: "Biederman, K.A." <KBiederman -at- OCWEN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:15:42 -0500

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:43:44 -0500 Debbie Molinaro wrote:

"Please help me get organized. How do you manage the information you get
from lists (this and others)?

I use MS Internet Mail, and I move "keepers" into various folders...
Is there a tool to automate this, like a Personal Knowledge Base
Manager?"

Hi Debbie-

There is a tool offered by Microsoft called Knowledge Base. You can
download it from their web site. I'm not sure where, but a search would
find it. This tool is for use with Outlook, so I'm not sure if that
suits your needs or not. It's a pretty nifty tool and it can even be
used over a LAN to share information with others. Good luck!

-Kerry