Apologies for any problems

Subject: Apologies for any problems
From: "Branchaud, Paul" <pbranchaud -at- UTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:30:09 -0500

Greetings all!

I wish to apologize for any messages that might have bounced on either
the TECHWR-L or WINHLP-L lists since Tuesday, the 6th of January. We
lost power mid-morning and we had to shut down our internet/mail server.
Power at work was finally restored at 7 am today (Jan. 12).

A televised beer commercial once claimed "Canada, the land where ice was
born." Well eastern Ontario, southwestern Quebec, and the Maritimes have
reinvented ice... BIG TIME!!! Very nasty, but life is finally taking
small steps back towards normality. It was kind of eerie to see kids
playing ice hockey on a football field.

Sorry if the extended power outage caused delivery problems,

Paul
Paul Branchaud Technical Writer
pbranchaud -at- utsoft -dot- com UtiliSoft Inc.
(514) 747-1400 Ext. 211 555, Dr. Frederik-Philips, Suite 210
ICQ: 4161320 Saint-Laurent, QC Canada H4M 2X4
"Out of my mind. Back in five minutes..."