Re: Zip Drive

Subject: Re: Zip Drive
From: Joe Sokohl <jsokohl -at- CAMPBELLSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 08:12:44 -0600

Hi Beth,

I use the Zip 100 drive as a backup to files I ftp to our printer
(Trade Service Pubs in Roselle, IL). It works famously! Too, you can
run apps from it quite well. In fact, Iomega ships an application
called App Mover that allows you to move apps you currently have
installed on your hard drive to a Zip disk. Works very well.

joe
Joe Sokohl
Manager of Documentation
Campbell Software, Inc.
http://www.campbellsoft.com
"It ain't the end of the world
It's just the wreck of the Barbie Ferrari."
_______John Hiatt

The opinions expressed in this mail are mine.
They don't necessarily represent Campbell Software or any of its
affiliates.