Re: Proud Non-Member of STC -Reply

Subject: Re: Proud Non-Member of STC -Reply
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:01:14 -0600

Actually, this is something I've been wondering about--whether or not to
renew my membership. Meetings of the Chicago STC always seem to occur
on my Agility class nights, or nights when there is a Humane Society
board meeting (I'm the recording secretary). Or they're too early or
too far away for me to be able to go home, feed and exercise the dogs,
and get out there in time.

I've read the magazine a bit, but the journal I find WAYYY too boring
and dry--there doesn't seem to be anything I NEED in there.

Also, I never seem to receive meeting notification before the
pre-registration due date--it's always a day or so after. I have the
thing delivered to my home address, so THAT'S not the problem.

Can anyone give me a good reason to re-join?

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com