Re: HELP: Printing Word in Letter layout onto Tabloid?

Subject: Re: HELP: Printing Word in Letter layout onto Tabloid?
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:11:51 -0600

In our previous episode, Scott Browne said:
> These were my initial solutions as well. I ran into the following
> problems.

<snip>

> Suggestions?

My only other suggestion costs a bit of money. Buy a copy of
ClickBook. It costs about $80, and will do exactly what you need.
It's works as a customizable printer driver and doesn't affect the
actual document.

Beth Friedman bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
"The pantry seems entirely full of Woodvilles
And Clarence has drunk two-thirds of the cellar
I wonder where my brother Richard is." -- John M. Ford