Re: Helvetica Font

Subject: Re: Helvetica Font
From: Julijan Sribar <uli -at- ZEMRIS -dot- NO_SPAMFER -dot- HR>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 11:29:43 GMT

On 17 Jan 1998 21:43:24 GMT, "hm chou" <hchou -at- interaccess -dot- com> wrote:

>I just got a new PC w/ Word 97, and I can't seem to find the Helvetica
>Font. It's not installed on my machine, and it doesn't come on the Win95 or
>Office 97 (SBE) CD-ROMs. I thought this was a default font akin to Arial
>and Times New Roman. Since I write online help, and Helvetica is (at least
>for me) better than Arial, can someone point me to where I can download the
>Helvetica font? Thanks.

Dear Hsuan,

AFAIK, Arial should be equivalent to Helvetica; it is only named
different due to some copyright problems.

Anyway, if you are writing online help, you should use MS Sans Serif
font (it is the default font for that purpose).

Hope this helps.

Beste regards,

Julijan Sribar
E-mail: uli -at- zemris -dot- NO_SPAMfer -dot- hr

Please remove NO-SPAM from my e-mail address for reply