Help! Need RoboHelp information

Subject: Help! Need RoboHelp information
From: Roger Peterson <wy491 -at- VICTORIA -dot- TC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:12:20 -0800

Fellow Tech Writers,

I am looking for the following information on RoboHelp from Blue Sky
Software:

(1) How much does the package cost?

(2) Where can I purchase it?

I contacted Blue Sky about 3 days ago and have not heard a thing from
them. Guess they don't need any new customers!

Please reply to me directly to save space on the list.

Thanks for any info you can send this way.

Roger Peterson
Tech Writer since 1987
Contract Tech Writer since 1994