Wanting to know more about Information Mapping

Subject: Wanting to know more about Information Mapping
From: "Roth, Lesley, Ms., SAM-GATQ" <rothle -at- COMM -dot- HQ -dot- AF -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:37:00 PST

Hello!
I am a co-op in a software dev. environment. I do not have a software
or tech background and I am trying to learn as much as I can...as fast as
I can...so that I may understand my co-workers. A big topic here is
Information Mapping.
I did an internet search and only came up with vague product
endorsements. Would someone please explain what this term means and
point me in directions where I can learn more?
In the past, I have received support and kindness from list subscibers.
I thank you for that. Now, I thank you in advance for your assistance
on this one!
Lesley
(who is tyring to understand and make sense of her new universe!)