Converting Ventura files. Re: Intranets

Subject: Converting Ventura files. Re: Intranets
From: Lisa Higgins <lisarea -at- DRUAK -dot- DR -dot- LUCENT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:01:55 +0000

I haven't used Ventura for years, but as I recall, it's a markup
language. It should be trivial to write (or get) a simple conversion
filter to convert the Ventura files to HTML. You could even open the
files in any text editor, search for the Ventura tags, and replace
them with corresponding HTML tags.

Unless Ventura's changed wildly since I last used it.