Re: Font choices

Subject: Re: Font choices
From: Lisa Higgins <lisarea -at- DRUAK -dot- DR -dot- LUCENT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:02:02 +0000

> On Friday, January 30, 1998 5:17 AM, Stephen D. Martin
> [SMTP:smartin -at- STORM -dot- CA] wrote:
> > Could anyone recommend some easily digestible resources, in print or
> on
> > the net, that would alleviate my typographic ignorance?
> >
> "Stop Stealing Sheep."

Stop Stealing Sheep & Find Out How Type Works
by Erik Spiekermann, E.M. Ginger
Paperback, 174 pages List:
$19.95 -- You pay $15.96 -- ITFI
Discount: 20% off

Go to

http://www.typeindex.com

for the discounted price on this and other typography books. They
also have links to type foundries and related websites.

Lisa
lisarea -at- druak -dot- dr -dot- lucent -dot- com