Re: Looking for Advice

Subject: Re: Looking for Advice
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- CYBERPASS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:34:23 -0800

>I graduated from a tech comm program in June and to this day I wish I had
>had the time to take a programming language. The developers I'm working
>closely with are using Visual Basic 5.0, and I wish I knew VB.

From the help menu, choose books online. Read the programmer's guide.

Or go buy one of the dozens of third party books on Visual Basic.

If you spend an hour a day playing with it, you'll be pretty proficient by
the end of the week. It's not very hard! ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

(C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.