opportunities in Cincinnati?

Subject: opportunities in Cincinnati?
From: swigser <swigser -at- ONE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:40:49 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting this message for a friend who is looking for a tech
writing/editing or marketing communications position in Cincinnati, Ohio.
She is currently employed but thinks there might be a better job and
company out there for her. Has about 2 years relatively generic
experience.

If anyone knows of anything, please email me and I"ll pass it on!

Thank you,

Sarah