Re: Style manuals

Subject: Re: Style manuals
From: "Documentation Dept." <docdept -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 12:42:28 -0800

You could also take a look at the Macintosh Human Interface
Guidelines. The entire text is available online at:

devworld.apple.com/ngs/lpp/adrpub/docs/dev/techsupport/insidemac/HIGuidelines/HIGuidelines-2.html

If you want to read the book from beginning to end, save yourself time
and just order it from Amazon. However, if you just want to look
something up now and then, the website is invaluable.

Nea Dodson
the account is my company's but the opinions are my own
==
DocDept -at- yahoo -dot- com
Computer Based Systems, Inc.
EPA/EPCRA
The opinions expressed are mine only, and do not
necessarily reflect those of CBSI or EPA/EPCRA