CHAT: More Great Moments in Error Messages

Subject: CHAT: More Great Moments in Error Messages
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 10:06:29 +0800

child killed: bus error

I got this when indexing my mail messages -- don't know whether it's
from my mailer, the indexing package, or the OS, but it ranks right
up there with my all-time favourites:

fat_free: no FAT
and
Keyboard not present. Press F1 to continue.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield "Fun, fun, fun
Functional Software Pty Ltd In the sun, sun, sun. . ."
mailto:slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au