Re: Java Help

Subject: Re: Java Help
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 16:35:51 +0800

Melissa Owsley wrote -
> I am trying to find information on JELP - I haven't come across
> it before. Would someone be able to send me information, or a
> URL describing exactly what its specifications are?

Melissa, I tried to reply to the address in your mail header
<melissa_owsley_at_mibing__mis -at- CCM -dot- FRONTIERCORP -dot- COM> but it bounced.

"Jelp is a context-sensitive help system written in Java. It offers a
new and innovative alternative to current help systems. Because Jelp
is written entirely in Java, it can be embedded seamlessly in a Java
application or applet. It offers an array of features including topic
browsing, history tracking, <F1> context-sensitive help and more. Jelp
was designed using an architecture that can be extended or enhanced by
a company, to meet their specific needs.

Vist the Jelp Homepage: http://www.jelp.com
See an Example of Jelp in Action: http://www.jelp.com/jelpexample102.html";

I'd be interested to hear what you end up doing.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield "Fun, fun, fun
Functional Software Pty Ltd In the sun, sun, sun. . ."
mailto:slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au