QUESTION: Can Framemaker RTF files be converted into Word 97 RTFs ?

Subject: QUESTION: Can Framemaker RTF files be converted into Word 97 RTFs ?
From: Jen Michaels <jenm -at- STINGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:21:16 -0500

Hi All:

I need to import Framemaker RTF files (I believe it's the latest
version) into the latest version of Robohelp (Word 97) to create winhelp
files. Has anyone else done this? What sort of problems did you
encounter? Did you do a lot of local reformatting? What happened to
bulleted and numbered lists? I will not be handling the Framemaker side
of this at all so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Jen Michaels
jenm -at- stingray -dot- com