HELP: Printing Process References

Subject: HELP: Printing Process References
From: "Jelinek, Jennifer" <JJelinek -at- PLYMOUTHWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:27:24 -0600

Hope this isn't off topic...I'd imagine I'm not the only techwhirler who
has to bid out color print jobs.
Does anyone know of a good reference book or website that covers the
printing industry...processes, equipment, pre-press technolgies, etc.
I'm looking for a good overview, but one that's up-to-date. My search w/
Yahoo only turned up printing companies, and my local library's books
are all from the 1970's. I'd love to hear from anyone with knowledge in
this arena to find out how you learned what you know...

Thanks much!
___
Jennifer Jelinek
Marketing Services Manager