Books by Hackos and Dumas & Redish

Subject: Books by Hackos and Dumas & Redish
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <george -at- GHAYHOE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:34:19 -0500

I asked JoAnn Hackos about the message posted here recently that _Managing
Your Documentation Projects_. Her company, Comtech, checked with Wiley and
they are reprinting. There may be a few weeks with low stocks, but they'll
be stocked up in late March. Comtech also sells the book.

I also asked Ginny Redish about _A Practical Guide to Usability Testing_
that she and Joseph Dumas co-authored. The book is now being published by
Plymbridge House in the U.K. (enquiries -at- plymbridge -dot- com), and a U.S.
distributor will be announced soon.

--George Hayhoe (george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com)

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: 803-642-2156
Fax: 803-642-9325
Award-winning Web Site: http://www.ghayhoe.com