Developer descriptions

Subject: Developer descriptions
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 09:17:40 -0500

Does anyone have access to job descriptions for the following (or
equivalent) software development positions?

Technology Consultant
Systems Designer
Application Developer

I am putting together a proposal template and I need to include a
generic description of the responsibilities of each of these members of
the development team. They are ranked according to heirarchical order
(e.g., from most to least advanced).

Thanks much!
Gina Hertel
Manager, Technical Communications