Headhunters in the Bay Area (Specific Information)

Subject: Headhunters in the Bay Area (Specific Information)
From: Lori Pirri <lpirri -at- TIMESTEP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:02:47 -0500

Hi,

I was just wondering if someone could please give me a list, or direct
me to a list, of reputable headhunters in the Bay Area.

I did search the TECHWR-L archives for information. Nothing in the
archives provided specific information. I know where to look for
headhunting information but I need to know "good" agencies.

I'm from Ontario, Canada and will be relocating to California. I do not
know any writers in CA to consult.

Lori Pirri
Technical Writer
TimeStep Corporation