Re: Recruiters

Subject: Re: Recruiters
From: "LaTorra, Michael" <MLaTorra -at- SCGROUPINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:08:01 -0700

Richard Mateosian wrote:

> I responded to the original request for pointers to Bay Area
recruiters off
> list, and I suggest others do the same.

I beg to differ. Although I no longer work in the Bay Area, I was
interested to read what other tech writers there had to say about
recruiters. In fact, I took notes. Replying to the whole list has
probably helped more people than you might think.

Michael LaTorra
Technical Writer

SCGroup Incorporated
7777 Market Center Avenue
El Paso, Texas 79912-8412
USA

Tel: 915-877-3900
Fax: 915-877-7296
E-Mail: MLATORRA -at- SCGROUPINC -dot- COM