Recruiters

Subject: Recruiters
From: "Chapkhaneh, Helen" <CHAPKHE -at- MAIL -dot- NORTHGRUM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:36:04 -0800

Richard Mateosian wrote:

> I responded to the original request for pointers to Bay Area
recruiters off
> list, and I suggest others do the same.
AND
Michael LaTorra wrote:
*I beg to differ. Although I no longer work in the Bay Area, I was
interested to read what other tech writers there had to say about
recruiters.
AND
I am writing: I agree with Michael. I printed off the info. and will
make inquiries to those listed. What invaluable info. this is as I will
soon be laid off and need this type of data. There must be others on
this list who will also appreciate it. Another point: readers of this
list also learn how kind and generous fellow tech. writers are with
their knowledge and time; I'm constantly amazed how helpful people are
to people. My posting about my pending lay off after 14 years has
elicited many kind responses of support. So, - - - - - - that's the
truth! Keep posting so all can read; one can always just skip over or
hit delete. Helen