Re: Headhunters in Louisville

Subject: Re: Headhunters in Louisville
From: meka <meka -at- IASTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 14:34:49 CST

I am a graduating senior from Iowa State University. I currently have an
internship writing for the agricultural department within the university. I
plan to move to Louisville in May, hopefully, pursuing my technical writing
career. If anyone has any suggestions on how to find headhunters or finding
permanent positions, please forward them to me.

Thanks!
Timeka Anderson
meka -at- iastate -dot- edu