Re: Need font information

Subject: Re: Need font information
From: John Newman <johnn -at- OTG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:00:50 -0500

Try out these sites; I'm sure you'll find it in one of them (I'm pretty
sure I've seen it).

http://www.e-signature.com/fonts/main.htm
<http://www.e-signature.com/fonts/main.htm>
http://thomas.simplenet.com/fonts/D.htm
<http://thomas.simplenet.com/fonts/D.htm>
http://freespace.virgin.net/james.devlin/frame.htm
<http://freespace.virgin.net/james.devlin/frame.htm>
http://www.negativezero.com/fonts/ <http://www.negativezero.com/fonts/>
http://www.free-fonts.com/ <http://www.free-fonts.com/>
http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-39129/fonts.html
<http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-39129/fonts.html>
http://fontempire.host4u.com/ <http://fontempire.host4u.com/>
http://members.aol.com/JR9er/index.html
<http://members.aol.com/JR9er/index.html>
http://www.xara.com/resources/fonts/index.htm
<http://www.xara.com/resources/fonts/index.htm>

If you should have a problem finding it in one of these places (or where
they might have links to) then check out the newsgroup
alt.binaries.fonts.

HTH
John Newman
OTG Software